Dear valued GSPT patient,
We have and will continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH), and the World Health Organization (WHO). As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times with the highest level of safety and consideration for our patients and staff, we want to inform you of the measures we have put in place. We greatly appreciate your understanding and THANK YOU for taking the following steps with us:
- We kindly ask all patients with the following symptoms to reschedule your appointment: fever, respiratory infection, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, GI distress, loss of taste and/or smell, or those who have been exposed to a person with coronavirus (COVID-19), the flu or any other communicable disease.
- We are using a touchless thermometer to measure each patient’s temperature at the beginning of your appointment.
- All patients and staff members are required to wear a mask or face covering during treatment sessions. This can be homemade, medical grade, bandanna, scarf, etc. Please refer to the following link for additional information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the office for employee and patient use.
- Staff members are continuing to frequently sanitize all common use areas including the bathroom, waiting room, door handles, and exercise equipment.
- We ask that patients meet us at the side entrance (stairwell door) instead of walking through the downstairs office. We will let you in the facility as soon as we conclude the session prior to your appointment.
As we take measures for the continued safety of our patients and staff, please remember that the best way to prevent the spread of communicable disease is cleanliness and hand washing. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and well-being!
Yours in health,
ABOUT GEORGIA SPORTS PHYSICAL THERAPY
“Maximizing potential at an elite level in every facet of life”
Georgia Sports Physical Therapy (GSPT) is a sports medicine facility that specializes in treating and preventing injuries suffered from athletic activity. We treat musculoskeletal, biomechanical, and soft tissue driven pathologies. Our talented team works with each individual client to develop a customized treatment plan during the initial consultation. Our objective tests allow us to quickly identify the original cause of the patient’s injury, as opposed to strictly treating symptom(s) that may have surfaced over time. We are detail-oriented in our approach and pride ourselves in going above and beyond to ensure our patients’ physical goals are obtained!
Georgia Sports Physical Therapy
754 Peachtree St. NE Ste. 105
Atlanta, GA 30308
ph: (404) 381-8697
fax: (404) 962-6873